Feast Your Eyes Art Show

So I got to participate in another art show, which was so exciting for me. This art show was called Feast Your Eyes (cheesy, I know) and turned out to be a super neat show. The way it worked was that all the artists participating were given a plain white canvas, all the same size, and told to do whatever they wanted with it. The show turned out incredible- it's amazing to see what different artists think of when they are all given the same canvas. The way the show itself was set up was neat also- the pieces were arranged in a rainbow, so that the main colors of the paintings corresponded with each other. It gave me the thought about how our creations are better together- something to think on when you are going to sleep or zoning out during class. I thought it was a interesting thought. Anyways, I'm done monologuing, I'm sure you're sick of reading my ranting. Here are some pictures of the show (including my piece!) Enjoy!

the wall mine was on



I love this one so much

made with colored tape as far as I could tell- how amazing is that?

whoa- art journaling to a new level

beautiful

neat

this is crazy cool- check out that detail!

my mom especially loved this.

this makes me so happy. Mmmmm.

A wall of the paintings

beautiful

this is neat...something to think about

I love the beetle


here's one with more paintings in the frame

beautiful



wow

I love the giraffes

this one's awesome


there's mine at the top- I will put a better picture of it up as soon as I get it back from the show. It was up too high and I couldn't quite reach it.

I love the clouds- Conjuring Clouds, what a beautiful name!

my piece in bad lighting..sigh..oh well.


6 comments :

  1. Absolutely beautiful to look at! The life thing took me a while to understand but I think I got it! Great to see a different kind post on someone's blog (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! The life one is a bit hard to understand- I think maybe it has a different meaning depending on the beholder- pretty neat stuff to think about! I love art that makes you think. I'm glad you enjoyed my post. :)

      Delete
  2. You have such a lovely blog! I love the art work on this post. ♡

    http://afroblisso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog :). I think the artwork is pretty neat too- there sure are some amazing artist out there! I'll go check your blog out as well. Thanks for the comment.
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! My two - no, three - favourites have got to be the sandwich, the conjuring clouds one and the painting of the girl on the swing by the tree (which I believe to be yours - well done!) I kinda wish I could get away from the city and sit on a swing and just stare into the sky like she is.
    I love your blog. Keep it up, Vivian!
    Cia @ that crazy giraffe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cia!
      I love all those too. And I'm glad you liked my piece. I think that's something we all wish we could do sometimes :). My dream swing. I'll go check out your blog- thanks for checking out mine!

      Delete